S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Where can I buy the recently released Tune Chaser effects set for Machine Chaser? I don't usually buy exclusives but this is something I've been looking forward to. However, it is unfortunate that the proportions for Chaser Spider are still completely wrong.

I feel like they were a pre-order bonus with Chaser, but I might be thinking of a tire koukon or something like that.
 
I feel like they were a pre-order bonus with Chaser, but I might be thinking of a tire koukon or something like that.

The pre-order bonus for Machine Chaser was the Midnight Shadow Tire and the Tire Koukan figure already comes with the Tune accessories. I'm talking about SH Figuarts. It came out barely recently as an exclusive.
 
GDJLPHN.avif

Lots and lots of Dragon Ball Z figuarts coming up too

http://www.taghobby.com/1-0/1-3/不斷更新-2015年10月30日11月1日-tamashii-nation-2015-秋葉原會場展品-s-h/



Here's the upcoming selection for Kamen Rider


DiEnd Renewal

Fg0efgX.avif


SHF Shinkouchou Seihou Gatack + Gatack & Kabuto Extender bikes:

g3VHgmQ.avif


AXGTT61.avif



i7sdcWk.avif


VogQU28.avif


VleBJbK.avif


8JLDnKk.avif


U7yeYz2.avif


Oz6hJmY.avif


5stcAEd.avif
 
I really hate that upper body paint job on the Baron. It just doesn't seem...crisp.

The Mars Apple. I've been waiting for that, because my money is GONE on that. Same for the Tridoron Drive.
 
I wish they had something that could get me interested in Toku Figuarts again. At this point, the only figures I need in my collection are Kiva, Wild Chalice, Joker Undead, and something from Gorgom. The rest of pretty meh to me.

Hell, I'd even like to see SOMETHING from Sentai even if it isn't a figure I would buy.

Ghost to me is probably the worst Kamen Rider series I have ever watched. In fact, this is the first time I just don't have any desire to even bother owning the main rider's main form.

The DB stuff, on the other hand, is great. Well, most of it. I am superbly excited for Kid Goku and Whis, but Bandai seems to be forgetting there are other characters outside of Goku. There is no reason we should have 6 different Gokus revealed when we don't have Majin Boo, Yamucha, Bulma, Tenshinhan, Roshi, and Tao Pai Pai. Especially freaking GT ones and a god damned single piece of artwork angel one. WTF?!

Black Lady coming with Wiseman makes her a must own. Now if they would just give us freaking Demande, Mistress 9, and Nehelenia.
 
Glad Figuarts is making the most out of these Renewals instead of giving us one-shot main Rider releases only. I hesitated buying Gatack the first time around, but now I have plenty of reason to get it this time. Unless they stiff us on the part/accessory count again... But I guess owning the bike would make up for it a little.

Also, what problems did the first run DiEnd have? I never owned one, so I hope his Renewal isn't just because Decade got one.
 
Oh man...


Ultimate Kuuga and Daguba renewal was shown as well. The flame effect parts from other Figuarts will finally have a use.


*drools*
 
Glad Figuarts is making the most out of these Renewals instead of giving us one-shot main Rider releases only. I hesitated buying Gatack the first time around, but now I have plenty of reason to get it this time. Unless they stiff us on the part/accessory count again... But I guess owning the bike would make up for it a little.

Also, what problems did the first run DiEnd have? I never owned one, so I hope his Renewal isn't just because Decade got one.

Shinkocchou Seihou Figuarts never had accessory/part count issues except for Kabuto missing his kunai gun's axe mode. It's not like Gatack has many accessories to even worry about.

The problems Diend had on initial release were no different from the problems the older Figuarts in general had. Loose joints, easily worn out joints, vast proportion issues, articulation issues, and lack of accessories. I can go on and on about the issues with the older Figuarts but I'll stop there. I don't think you even need the figure in hand to see the difference between a figure released over 5 years ago and the renewals, especially if we're talking about Shinkocchou Seihou Figuarts.


I do hope that they do another release of the SS Renewal Kabuto because it's such a difficult figure to come by at a half-decent price nowadays. I want another one so I can repaint it to look like Dark Kabuto.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top