SamuraiEchidna
Active Member
Yes, I know that. However, he could have just asked if I could wait a moment. Instead, he told me yes as if he was going to grab it for me right then and there, and then walked away to take care of other people. That is rude customer service. Not to mention A-Kon was not even half as busy as AX was and the BF guys that were at AX were so much more friendly and helpful. These people seemed like they were there against their will and treated everyone as a $ sign instead of a customer.
Oh and as someone who worked at Best Buy for 5 years, I know how busy it can get, but that is no excuse to just ignore your customers and treat others like **** just because they aren't waving their money in your face.
Amen to that, brother.
