S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

It looks like V3 is getting reissue early next year. I do hope Putotyra gets reissue since I notice he goes around 6,000 yen at Mandarake.
 
Either Domon is gonna have to get a renweal…or maybe they'll release him in his civilian garb?

Hmm.. Civilian clothed Domon could work for me.

Amon said:
It looks like V3 is getting reissue early next year. I do hope Putotyra gets reissue since I notice he goes around 6,000 yen at Mandarake.

Well V3 is getting a re-issue because his bike, Hurricane is coming out next year. I wouldn't rule one out but I don't expect to see a re-release for PuToTyra anytime soon, sorry.
 
Hmm.. Civilian clothed Domon could work for me.



Well V3 is getting a re-issue because his bike, Hurricane is coming out next year. I wouldn't rule one out but I don't expect to see a re-release for PuToTyra anytime soon, sorry.

For clarification - will V3 have any new accessories or will it be the same as previously released?

Thanks

kollekxon
 
So Bluefin announced that they are releasing Master Asia now. I wonder if Domon Kasshu will get reissue or renewal?
 
Look who arrived today:

Hibiki01_zps16d8a8e7.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top