S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Not necessarily. I've shopped with them for about 5 years for mostly Figuarts. Some of their prices are pretty fair, as well as being on par with stores such as HLJ and AmiAmi. It's much easier for me to go there in person than to order from them.

But that is only if their suppliers are from BlueFin. While Pink Ranger, Red Ranger, and especially Green and White rangers are overpriced, most of their Super Sentai collection are non BlueFin products. (I believe the Thunder and Wind Ranger two packs may be overpriced).

But look at the OOOs Figures. Even TaJaDoru is pretty cheap. So at times, ImageAnime prices are affordable when NOT dealing with direct imports.

I actually got my Shadow Moon from them before Blue Fin for...what, $40? Kaixa for 35 and Riotroopers for...I think 28-30 a piece, i forget. These aren't pretty bad, considering this was before I started using Paypal.
 
I have shop at Image Anime for two years and I never had any issues with them. Some of their prices are pretty high, but I do love going into a store and buying Toku items from Japan. Japanese stores have been dead for the past seven or six years now thanks to websites like Amazon and Ebay. There's not many collectors stores left where you can buy Japanese imported items in person. Buying on online can be cheaper, but nothing beats the feeling buying something in person in my opinion.

As a kid, my dad would always take me Japanese imported stores since they were very common in the 90's and early to mid 2000's. Now people buy things online which is not the same to me.
 
I actually got my Shadow Moon from them before Blue Fin for...what, $40? Kaixa for 35 and Riotroopers for...I think 28-30 a piece, i forget. These aren't pretty bad, considering this was before I started using Paypal.

That's baically Blue Fin pricing right there.

Which is actually very good for a place that has a store front.
 
Look! The East is Burnning Red!

BxzliSYCIAAbiD3.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top