S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I can't help but wonder if Sentai Figuarts sales would improve if Bandai could restore some good will by just finishing up all the teams that they started.

Not counting Akiba Ranger, they're at 3 complete teams out of 11 teams started. 27% That's just abysmal.
 
So I might be late to the party or maybe not, just wanted to give a quick update to my collection. :thumbs:

[HIDE]
10256865_10152390987826068_7811717619289731593_o.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
10258367_10152390987936068_6966684725302200671_o.jpg
[/HIDE]

Renewal Kabuto and Black RX, as well as OOO Tajador get! My Rider Figuarts are taking up a good amount of space now...

Also has there been any love for Venus on here? In that case, I shall spread some now! :laugh:

[HIDE]
894611_10152390987096068_1357744977076299813_o.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
10298160_10152390987441068_5517712921670654740_o.jpg
[/HIDE]

P.S. Vol.1 of my manga was signed by Linda Ballantyne (Yes, the english voice of Sailor Moon) :buttrock:
 
Awesome collection TheSentaiRanger!

I hate to bring up a random new topic, but I noticed that on a lot of the newer Figuarts, primarily Sentai ones, that there is no bicep cut/articulation, but instead the bicep articulation is done through the shoulder joint. Ultimately, does this hinder the articulation to a major degree or not? The only Figuart I have is Kamen Rider Ketaros (got it cheap at a used bookstore of all places, great figure other than the gummy/loose right ankle joint) and he for sure has a bicep swivel. I plan to order ShinkenRed and Fourze after a big comic convention, and was wondering about the articulation. Thanks in advance for your time.
 
Any chance that Faiz's base form will be reissue because it's hard to get him at a good price. He's being sold for over $100 on a lot of places.
 
Probably not in the immediate future because a slightly improved version with the Accel Brace was already offered with the SHF Autovaijin. My guess is Bandai won't bother until they're ready to give Faiz the Kabuto/Hibiki treatment.
 
Strange. S.H.Figuarts Gaim, Baron, Black Rx and Acrobatter are still available on AmiAmi for a while now and no one's buying?
 
Strange. S.H.Figuarts Gaim, Baron, Black Rx and Acrobatter are still available on AmiAmi for a while now and no one's buying?

Probably for the same reason Ryugen was in stock for so long and why they're not bringing the figures over to the US. It seems they've massively ramped up production due to the popularity of the show.
 
Strange. S.H.Figuarts Gaim, Baron, Black Rx and Acrobatter are still available on AmiAmi for a while now and no one's buying?

Well speaking for myself I plan on getting Black RX When the bluefin release happens.

Baron is gone now while Gaim is still up. I'm kinda surprised to see that Baron sold out first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top