S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Kabuto Renewal is over 5000 yen. Thats like over the Ryuki figures and they had Contract Beasts.

They better have a ton of effect parts or something to justify that price.
 
I'm hoping those Injustice S.H Figuarts get made. I finally want to do a Goku vs. Superman figuart battle.

So Superman can win again?

I've pretty much given up on the DC Figuarts now that I know they will only be video game versions. And even if they weren't, they'd be N52 ones.
 
Kabuto Renewal is over 5000 yen. Thats like over the Ryuki figures and they had Contract Beasts.

They better have a ton of effect parts or something to justify that price.

I agree, the new mold price is ridiculously high for something that comes with so few accessories (at least from what's been shown recently, which are a few hands and the kunaigun together, and kunai). Hopefully this isn't foreshadowing a price increase for the whole Figuarts line overall, because Figuarts are getting more and more expensive and not giving "more" to justify the price.
 
The only way I'll buy the Renewal of Kabuto is if they are going to do the rest of the riders from the show. What is the point of having this super spiffy looking Kabuto if the others look like crap next to him?

I'm still waiting on a Sasword re-issue at least, or for SIC to do him. I'm worried about all these Renewal versions though...especially Black...because I've already got Shadowmoon Re-issue pre-ordered and I don't want to have to buy a Renewal version in a year.
 
They are running out of Riders now. Bandai will have no choice but to renew all the old main Rider releases to keep the line going for a little longer. I'm looking forward to a Kuuga and W renewal.
 
like_father_like_son_by_dejivrur-d6u26c9.avif

http://dejivrur.blogspot.com/2013/11/triple-gavan-collaboration-shootout-at.html​
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top