S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

A special female body for Tiger Ranger, but no dress to keep as much screen accuracy as possible. That's actually a pretty nice compromise for Power Ranger fans! :thumbs: And while I wouldn't tell anyone to expect it or anything, suddenly, SH Figuarts Lord Zedd and American-exclusive figures seems oddly plausible now. Kind of a scarey thought, if you ask me. :ph34r:

But does this mean that the female body is the only one that will be getting an American release? What about people who actually want the male body? Does this mean Import is the only other option?
 
Wait, wasn't a Zedd Figuarts Zero listed at their booth?

That was an untrue rumour from 4chan. I doubt they would put any effort into American characters, at least until they've seen how well the MMPR figuarts do and even then, Bandai of Japan is apparently confused about why there's been such an uproar of arguments over Tiger Ranger after they were convinced by Blufin that everyone wanted a female version.
 
Really? You don't see the rounder chest, thinner and shorter upper legs, thinner upper arms, and a slim waist?


I don't... I've seen people post pics of Sentai figures in Female poses and they work. Maybe it'll be more noticeable once the actual figures are shown side by side with the same pose.
 
That was an untrue rumour from 4chan. I doubt they would put any effort into American characters, at least until they've seen how well the MMPR figuarts do and even then, Bandai of Japan is apparently confused about why there's been such an uproar of arguments over Tiger Ranger after they were convinced by Blufin that everyone wanted a female version.

I am pretty sure they are getting a thumbs up from the American market. I did hear a rumor that they will be making an Armored Black MMPR figure, so you never know, they could make that Zedd figure as well. And what was shown at SDCC, I'm gunna sell my house for all the figures that are coming out :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top