S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

>Standard Release in America, Exclusive in Japan

Now they shall know the feeling of importing from another country!! >:D
Exclusives aren't really a problem for them though. In fact, I imagine the exclusive would still be cheaper than importing.

And wait, is that Faiz a figuarts or what?
 
Tamashi Features Exclusive Faiz Glowing Stage:


shfiguartsfaizglowingst.jpg


shfiguartsfaizglowingst.jpg

You left off the important info that it's supposedly limited to 100 items. And priced at 6000 yen :(

I was hoping it would be like the Ryuki Mirror stand, which, while not cheap on Mandarake, there's almost always at least one of them there, so there are plenty of them.

This thing though, is going cost more than Genocider, if it ever even shows up on Mandarake.
 
Man, I REALLY want that Glow Stage! Just think of the applications besides just Faiz!! But... Is there really anything special to it? The pics make it look like it's just a few Black Lights. In comparison, you could buy your own Black Lights for practically nothing. :sly:
 
Actually, I think the limited to 100 thing is the number of people that will be allowed into Tamashii Features' preview night. They're doing a lottery for preview night tickets from what I understand, so that those 100 people can get the Faiz item a day earlier than everyone else.
 
Man, I REALLY want that Glow Stage! Just think of the applications besides just Faiz!! But... Is there really anything special to it? The pics make it look like it's just a few Black Lights. In comparison, you could buy your own Black Lights for practically nothing. :sly:

The shape of the stand makes me think that it could work pretty well for Iron Man.
 
That is simply phenomenal. Not sure how black lights work though. Must the paint in the figure be treated first for it to glow like that? That would mean that a special version of Faiz would be included with the stand, hence explaining the price.
 
That's what I've been hearing lately, it includes a Faiz figure, so the 6000 yen price isn't so bad. And if it's not limited to 100, then maybe someday I'll see it on Mandarake for a price I like.
 
Man, I REALLY want that Glow Stage! Just think of the applications besides just Faiz!! But... Is there really anything special to it? The pics make it look like it's just a few Black Lights. In comparison, you could buy your own Black Lights for practically nothing. :sly:

Well if you don't need it specifically for Faiz, then there's some other options for you. There's been several glow stages released for the Robot Damashii line.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top