[Rumoured] Jean Claude Van Damme joins Rush Hours 3!!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
...please someone shoot Brett Ratner.

I found out at IMDb and there is a rumour that JCVD is gonna be in Rush Hour 3.

I hope it's not true. :170:
 
Blue said:
...why do people still believe anything posted on IMDb?

Because they're retarded. Anyway, there is no Rush Hour without Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. JCVD can be in it, but he'd **** up the Kanzen Chouwa unless he were a villain. :laugh:
 
He would be the villain of course, but I highly doubt it's going to happen. Somebody has already said first that Don Wilson would be the villain, then that Steven Seagal would be, now Van Damme. All we're missing now is Chuck Norris, Cynthia Rothrock, and Isaac Florentine directing.
 
... Well, I'd see Rush Hour 3 if Cynthia Rothrock was in it.

(Okay, that's a lie. I'm sure to see it anyway, but the bad 80s martial arts film geek in me would die to see Cynthia Rothrock again.)
 
cel0148.avif
 
Bolt said:
He would be the villain of course, but I highly doubt it's going to happen. Somebody has already said first that Don Wilson would be the villain, then that Steven Seagal would be, now Van Damme. All we're missing now is Chuck Norris, Cynthia Rothrock, and Isaac Florentine directing.

I doubt the movie's going to happen too, and even if it does, I don't think Tucker will be in it, despite that funny-ass reference to there being a Rush Hour 3 in the end credits/bloopers. (Isn't he in Africa?) And without him, its just not funny.
 
No, the movie is shooting and Chan and Tucker are both in it. What I said was I highly doubt Van Damme will be in it.
 
Bolt said:
No, the movie is shooting and Chan and Tucker are both in it. What I said was I highly doubt Van Damme will be in it.

Well........****. I hate not knowing stuff. Oh well. I was wondering if there'd be a sequel, and what the hell's taking them so long, but apparently its because Tucker's being a dick.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top