NAND NOR A Secret Messenger ... May 31, 2010 #11 Forever Knight said: She's got a Megan Fox type face. I can see why they chose her. But I do HATE when actors punk out on returning to sequels. No matter how hot they are. Click to expand... I think it's more a "Micheal Bay got pissed at her for things she said about him and removed her from the production" kind of thing.
Forever Knight said: She's got a Megan Fox type face. I can see why they chose her. But I do HATE when actors punk out on returning to sequels. No matter how hot they are. Click to expand... I think it's more a "Micheal Bay got pissed at her for things she said about him and removed her from the production" kind of thing.
MattComix Super Moderator Jun 1, 2010 #13 KingRanger said: Or how about no love interest and make the movie about the Transformers AND NOT the humans. Click to expand... I think the bigger problem is that the Transformers movies aren't really that good at the humans OR the robots.
KingRanger said: Or how about no love interest and make the movie about the Transformers AND NOT the humans. Click to expand... I think the bigger problem is that the Transformers movies aren't really that good at the humans OR the robots.
K KCJ506 Lurker Jun 1, 2010 #15 If Mikaela's character ends up being a fembot...I am going to walk out
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 2, 2010 #16 NAND NOR said: I think it's more a "Micheal Bay got pissed at her for things she said about him and removed her from the production" kind of thing. Click to expand... Michael Bay > Megan's ego.
NAND NOR said: I think it's more a "Micheal Bay got pissed at her for things she said about him and removed her from the production" kind of thing. Click to expand... Michael Bay > Megan's ego.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jun 2, 2010 #17 Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/31/models-turned-actresses-h_n_593407.html Click to expand... ...eww. That picture is... horrible. :eyebrow: Sentinel King said: DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! She's fine! I'm totally fine with her in Transformers 3! Click to expand... Z-Unit said: GOD YES Click to expand... Whaaaa....?? Immortal of Justice said: Jason Statham is one lucky Son of a Gun. Click to expand... Heh...
Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/31/models-turned-actresses-h_n_593407.html Click to expand... ...eww. That picture is... horrible. :eyebrow: Sentinel King said: DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! She's fine! I'm totally fine with her in Transformers 3! Click to expand... Z-Unit said: GOD YES Click to expand... Whaaaa....?? Immortal of Justice said: Jason Statham is one lucky Son of a Gun. Click to expand... Heh...
KingRanger Banned Jun 2, 2010 #19 mattcomics said: I think the bigger problem is that the Transformers movies aren't really that good at the humans OR the robots. Click to expand... The humans just suck, and the Transformers are treated as unfeeling ojbects. So yeah I agree.
mattcomics said: I think the bigger problem is that the Transformers movies aren't really that good at the humans OR the robots. Click to expand... The humans just suck, and the Transformers are treated as unfeeling ojbects. So yeah I agree.