Rising Sun of Justice Banner

Keith Justice

New Member
Anyone wanna put it together? We've a theme that could use a banner... I'll put it live once it has a decent banner for those of you that love their J-Pop, J-Rock, J-Dramas, and Kung Fu...
 
If you don't put Yuen Shun-yi from Dreadnaught and Lo Meng from Kid With The Golden Arm in there I'll flay ye alive!!!
 
Yeah just go ahead and put ALL the Lucky Stars on there, and Hwang Jang Lee and Dick Wei and Yuen Wah and Mars and Hsiao Hsiu and then squeeze Chiu Jian-Guo over in on the right side.
 
Don't forget to put Hard Gay, Tiger Mask, Pics from The Story of Ricky, and J-Idols (Anzu Sayuri, Kumoda Yoko, Ogura Yuka, etc.)
 
HAHA, I can just see a pic of the head crushing scene from Riki-Oh being put in the banner. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top