Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Strike is the same age as one of my younger cousins... I can always remember how old he is because I was 10 when he was born. :loltongue:
 
Not in like 2 years. I keep forgetting that BD is.......older than me by a year. *looks around for flying shoes.* I think you and P-chan may be the same age.

Congrats, blueblue. Guess you're the last of the regulars to get out of high school. lol. What are your plans for next year?
 
wheee

i bought that new twilight novella........ haha it took me 26 pages or so to realize that bree was a girl :(

aaaand i just slept for 12 hrs........ it was awesome ^^v
 
wheee

i bought that new twilight novella........ haha it took me 26 pages or so to realize that bree was a girl :(

aaaand i just slept for 12 hrs........ it was awesome ^^v

I think I just hurled in my mouth a little.

That's good to hear, blueblue. You wanna be a writer or somethin?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top