Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st day of finals, done!

So cool, My dad bought me the Cyclone memory candy toy. Its fun to play with lol

So, since I dont know if i'm gonna be getting internet in thailand, Im gonna be downloading a buttload of vareity shows, Otomen, and maybe 1-2 more dramas.

Okay! So I downloaded all of Otomen, Goemon, Drop! and Kaiji: The Ultimate Gambler.
 
Last edited:
damn, i am having a block nose ... (gotta have to blame the moody weather for that :/)

heeere have some sudafed! :D

....or whatever the brand name for pseudoephedrine is in your country :D

i've been taking it the past couple days...cuz of this lovely pressure building between my eyes :( ........and cuz it's a lovely stimulant :D *coughcoughcough* XDDD
 
Yeah, we're still chatty, I suppose. :laugh:



Never heard of it. What's it about?

another one of those ninja ones... ..... and yet another one of those uber old anime that got made intoa live action


this is going to be a shoot into the dark... but neone have the rips for para para max best and mecha max from the ultra eurobeat anime mix something or the other from like 7ish years ago? :O

i'm missing only best and mecha max :( would rather not have the split up files of mecha max if i could help it XD
 
Went to school for like an hour today XD
Only had to check to see if I was graduating or not (which I am btw).
So all thats left is the ceremony tommorow~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top