I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.
I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.
I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.
Oh, and plus you can get a cute scene with Ranulf/Rai depending on where you put him. That's all I'm going to say cuz you're not going to know what I mean until you get to the next part.
Man, my feet hurt so much right now... Just got back from a wedding. It was fun. I talked comics and Joss Whedon with the bride's brother for about an hour. :laugh: