Banned
I think the title of this thread is a bit misleading. This is from the studio you said AND Level 5. It is a collaboration.

Liking the style, not liking what looks to be usual JRPG style gameplay, level 5 games from what I've played are often so slow...

Banned
Liking the style, not liking what looks to be usual JRPG style gameplay, level 5 games from what I've played are often so slow...

Slow? You haven't played any Level 5 games have you? Considering most of their RPGS have been ACTION RPGS.

PARTY HARD
Oooh, Level 5? They're the ones that make the Professor Layton games! I'm interested in seeing this one!

School Days
What a coincidence! My sis and I were talking yesterday about how Studio Ghibli should one day make a video game, and now I find out that they are with Level 5 as well:)

Banned
Dragon Quest, Rogue Galaxy and WKC.

So you've played 3 of their games and one being a turn based rpg. So lets leave that one aside.

WKC is an action rpg. I can not see how you can call it slow. The same goes for Rogue Galaxy. Why don't you define what you mean by slow?

So you've played 3 of their games and one being a turn based rpg. So lets leave that one aside.

WKC is an action rpg. I can not see how you can call it slow. The same goes for Rogue Galaxy. Why don't you define what you mean by slow?

Can you explain how adding 'action' to the genre automatically fixes all pacing problems?