Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just the sound of it that got me. LOL
He was also at the entrance, but it didn't surprise me at that point.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
The very last of the Kiva deleted scenes is hilarious. They're kind of hit and miss, but parts of it are funny, like that last one. :laugh:

It's while Nago is blind and Megumi is helping him train...

Edit: Wow, I just finished watching Goemon... Holy Crap, what a movie! I gotta say, Kaname Jun plays one heck of a bad guy.

Heh, and Takeru Sato was in it briefly, and so was Kid Kiva from Decade. :laugh:

Last edited:
私の占いは当たる
Aaaaaaargh, D-Addicts is still down and I want to watch Samurai High!

OK so it's not down. But still nobody has posted it. I guess I'll just leech it from Veoh until someone does.

Last edited:
Are you playing Fire Emblem?

Cuz I stayed up uber late to finish it the first time too. :laugh:

No..I was watching dramas & talking. XD

I went 24 hours w/o playing....*depression*

I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.

Kagayaki Power
No..I was watching dramas & talking. XD

I went 24 hours w/o playing....*depression*

I'm gonna play more today though. ^^ I forget what's going on at the moment, but I think the last thing I did was beat the Dawn Brigade/Daein Army with the Greil Mercenaries.

yeah ... he was bugging me on fb at like 3am here >_<

XD Get through the ending~

Oh, and plus you can get a cute scene with Ranulf/Rai depending on where you put him. That's all I'm going to say cuz you're not going to know what I mean until you get to the next part.

I'm gonna beat it eventually! XD

Won't get to play much tomorrow cause I have to do darn school work. XD!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Man, my feet hurt so much right now... Just got back from a wedding. It was fun. I talked comics and Joss Whedon with the bride's brother for about an hour. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.