[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

It's been literal ages since I've posted in here (same goes for everyone else too, haha). I just started watching 1 Litre of Tears and it made me remember the great times had in these threads.

I'm so out of touch with like any form of Japanese media that I don't even know where I'd begin to decide on new dramas to watch or anything. Heck, I'm surprised I've kept up with KR Gaim thus far.

So uh, yeah. Necro post and stuff.
 
It's been literal ages since I've posted in here (same goes for everyone else too, haha). I just started watching 1 Litre of Tears and it made me remember the great times had in these threads.

I'm so out of touch with like any form of Japanese media that I don't even know where I'd begin to decide on new dramas to watch or anything. Heck, I'm surprised I've kept up with KR Gaim thus far.

So uh, yeah. Necro post and stuff.

My lord have mercy on "your feels"...........because your ass will be broken before you even reach halfway into the series.

That ends my warning. But nice seeing you around, Algo :thumbs:
 
Aaah, yeah, this one kinda goes hard right out of the gate. Jesus, I knew it was gonna be a sad one, but this one's up there. Not as bad as Honey and Clover, I don't think, but still.

And yeah, I'll try and poke in more now that there's a good possibility I'll have a bit of a normal schedule. :o

How've you been dude?
 
It's been while since I've posted in here either. Hell, the last few times I've posted in here, I'm pretty sure I've said the exact same thing. it's weird but its cool to see this thread still kicking all these years later. Fun times have been had here.

As for j-dramas, I've been out of the loop a tad bit recently. I think the last drama I saw in full was Lucky 7 with Matsumoto Jun from Arashi. That was a fun watch. I'm watching Kamen Teacher now for a review series I'm doing and I really like it so far.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgeUoRR70HI"]Friendly Downtown with Yoiko [Subbed] - YouTube[/ame]
:laugh:​
 
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??? :O_O:

Fuji TV's long-running program 'Waratte Iitomo!' to end in March
October 22, 2013 @ 4:48 pm

[HIDE]It was announced that Fuji TV's popular variety show "Waratte Iitomo!" which is hosted by Tamori (a.k.a Morita Kazuyoshi), will be ending its over 30 years run next March. The announcement was made by Tamori himself during the show on October 22nd.

"Waratte Iitomo!" is a long-running live broadcasting program that begun airing on October 4th 1982.

Back in 2002, the show celebrated its 5000th broadcast, and it was certified by Guinness World Records for "the highest number aired for a live variety TV show hosted by the same emcee."

According to the public relations department of Fuji TV, they would release further details for the reasons why the show is ending along with their future program scheduling.

During the announcement on the show, Tamori expressed his gratitude.

"Waratte Iitomo!" airs on Fuji TV from Monday to Friday at noon to 1:00 pm.

Source: Cinematoday[/HIDE]
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/10/waratte-iitomo-to-end-in-march-after-32-years
- http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0057448

The final episode aired today. They had all of the 5 weekday cast members and some big-time guests present for the 4 hour long SP.

Part 1 - http://dai.ly/x1kwcgu

Part 2 - http://dai.ly/x1kwjg7

Part 3 - http://dai.ly/x1kwvif

Part 4 - http://dai.ly/x1kx4op
 
Cross-posting from the J-POP Hottie thread b/c of Tendou.

Ayaka & Mizushima Hiro Expecting their First Child

On the 26th, it was reported that Mizushima Hiro (30) and wife, singer Ayaka (27) are epecting their first child.

Through a joint statement via their agency, they announced “We have been blessed with a new life”. Ayaka is currently 4 months pregnant. She will continue her work activities, including participating in NHK “Kohaku Uta Gassen”, until around spring of next year.

During their marriage press conference, it was announced that Ayaka is suffering from Graves’ disease. “Even after returning, I have always placed my health ahead of everything. After my doctor check up at the end of last year, my results show I am in a stable condition” she stated “It was a big opportunity to discuss having a child, which led to this moment”.

“We can only pray that this small life will grow healthily, Please watch over us warmly.”

The two scretly married in 2009 and announced the marriage in April of the same year.

(via mdpr)
- http://aramajapan.com/news/ayaka-mizushima-hiro-expecting-their-first-child/14904/
- http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1456186
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top