[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw"]B.A.P - ??? (STOP IT) M/V - YouTube[/ame]

That ending.....

That damn tease.
 
People compared this to Outsider? First time hearing that. And how would they even compare?
Unless they were talking about Zelo, but he does what everyone else does.
 
That's still random though. He only rapped fast in their debut song. Other than that, no comparison to Outsider XD
 
Well, no harm in doing other concepts.....especially one that sells more.
Blame 'Crash', it was their best selling song so far XD
 
Oh, BlueBlue, I love that you stay on top of KPOP groups, so I don't have to. Thooooough, I'm kinda *shrugs* about anyone who debuted after 2009.

I think the only two I look at are Infinite and possibly EXO, but namely because the former looks more like an awesome dance crew that just happens to sing and rap and the latter was highly recommended by Mark & Stef after seeing them at SMTown.

Also, I'm stupidly obsessed with "Don't Need a Man" by Miss A. It's like... a Korean version of a Destiny's Child's song.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…