RINRINSHIS!!!!ARISE!!!Whats your Rinjū-ken Style?

Ultrared and filadelfo-dono are the style i found the most interesting


me,i was thinkin about Rinjuu Spider Ken or Rinjuu Kraken Ken,who would be a multi-hit fighting style with fast, precise punch and kicks....but i came up with somethin original.....

Rachimemaru, Confrontation Beast Chimera-Fist,which possess 3 style ,like the 3 heads of a chimera:thumbs:
 
I'd become a phoneix and make BBQ outta them. also a phoneix can't die unless u destroy its egg so i'd make sure i'd die over a place where the Gekirangers can't reach my egg (i hope that doesnt sound nasty:sweat: ).
 
true ,the Raven Rin Jyuken was freakin nice,hes my fav Rin jyuken user after Rio


You mean there is one? ^^;;

I haven't been following Geki :laugh: I just went with my totem animal

If it was cool then that's awesome :buttrock: I need to see a clip of that in action! Know a good one?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top