BigMac1212 New Member Jan 14, 2009 #1 Even though he was on "Fantasy Island," Trekkies will remember him as KAHHHHNNNNN! Boston Herald article RIP
Even though he was on "Fantasy Island," Trekkies will remember him as KAHHHHNNNNN! Boston Herald article RIP
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Jan 14, 2009 #3 I've seen every trek movie except for Wrath of kahn. and the new one that sucks though R.I.P
BorgmanJayce Member Jan 14, 2009 #6 I find it ironic that he's dead as Beverly Hills Chihauha is opening in the UK this Friday and this was his last movie, I believe...
I find it ironic that he's dead as Beverly Hills Chihauha is opening in the UK this Friday and this was his last movie, I believe...
DigDoug Member Jan 14, 2009 #9 Aww, man! I wish Khan the best in his trip to the Fantasy Island in the sky :disappoin
Judge Faiz I am the law Jan 14, 2009 #10 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Rest in Peace Armando Guitierrez. You will be missed. I will try not to say the weenie word anymore
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Rest in Peace Armando Guitierrez. You will be missed. I will try not to say the weenie word anymore