Review: Trans Armour Kamen Rider Figures

My wing buckle is like yours but the chest are my figure is fine.

heah would anyone want to know if the linear form figure is any good.

If you do its a no. The sword is to heavy for the hands and it is hard to stay on and well it just isn't the best in the world I say save your money and get zero or kiva.
 
Odd, my Wing Form didn't have any of those problems.

consider yourself fortunate then

IMG_1802.jpg


Can't say why, but the thought of this actually happening strikes me as downright awesome.
 
My wing buckle is like yours but the chest are my figure is fine.

heah would anyone want to know if the linear form figure is any good.

If you do its a no. The sword is to heavy for the hands and it is hard to stay on and well it just isn't the best in the world I say save your money and get zero or kiva.

Liner form is decent not great, I wouldn't reccomend it personally, I'll post a few pictures when I have time
 
just got an unfortunate notice from HLJ

Den-O Plat Form and Momotaros Armor Tras figures have been discontinued.

Now what am I gonna do?

EDIT: Shortly after the discontinuation notice, I went looking and found em on Amazon.com of all places. (Don't usually see Kamen Rider Trans Armor figures there)

IMG_1804.jpg

Wing Form Base + Plat Form body = pre-armor Wing Form

IMG_1805.jpg

The Momotaros figure is pure plastic and rubber. Finally found a use for my Ecliptor sword after all these years (lost the figure itself) Not done with the painting and cutting yet, but it's something.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top