Demetrivamp
Lurker
Which rider do you think is the coolest?
I like Wing form and Zeronus is cool but maybe I will get Zeronus because of Zero form.
Also where do you get those Civil war things I want one.
Last edited:
Which rider do you think is the coolest?
Is buying den-o/zeronos belt or blay/garren abosrber better?
Zeronos. The rest are boring.
Really!?Zeronos belt is better than Den-o belt?
You mean "Climax Phone". The generic Japanese word for cell phone is "keitai", which, I'm pretty sure, is the word you were meaning to say.Nah, the more you play with the Zeronos belt and the Den-O belt, I find Den-O belt way more fun than Zeronos, and don't forget the Keitaros Phone and later on Liner form stuff. :thumbs:
You mean "Climax Phone". The generic Japanese word for cell phone is "keitai", which, I'm pretty sure, is the word you were meaning to say.
"Ketaros" was one of the movie Riders in God Speed Love. :laugh: