Review: KR Den O DX Henshin Belts & Weapons

Really!?Zeronos belt is better than Den-o belt?

Nah, the more you play with the Zeronos belt and the Den-O belt, I find Den-O belt way more fun than Zeronos, and don't forget the Climax Phone and later on Liner form stuff. :thumbs:
 
Last edited:
Oh thanks DeathWished. I also think den-o belt is cooler.I will be going to China Town to buy den-o belt(zeronos if i can't find den-o) on tuesday. If anyone had gone there, can you please tell me the price?
 
Nah, the more you play with the Zeronos belt and the Den-O belt, I find Den-O belt way more fun than Zeronos, and don't forget the Keitaros Phone and later on Liner form stuff. :thumbs:
You mean "Climax Phone". The generic Japanese word for cell phone is "keitai", which, I'm pretty sure, is the word you were meaning to say.

"Ketaros" was one of the movie Riders in God Speed Love. :laugh:
 
You mean "Climax Phone". The generic Japanese word for cell phone is "keitai", which, I'm pretty sure, is the word you were meaning to say.

"Ketaros" was one of the movie Riders in God Speed Love. :laugh:

Thanks for the correction:thumbs:

and Demetrivamp, the only thing Zeronos needs to change into zero form is another FRIGGIN' CARD. So I'd say the Den-O Climax Phone.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top