Review: KR Den O DX Henshin Belts & Weapons

Yo ALL!

Got one for my daughter, and it arrived today. It is nicely made, and is LOUD when you compare it to the likes of the DX/EX Zecters from the Kabuto series.

Ridah Pass is very sturdy, and overall, this belt just kicks butt:buttrock:

Interesting thought on that "secret sound FX" under the buckle. Yay. More stuff to buy...:bawling:

Henshin safely everyone!
 
Hi ^_^
I'm Vinnie of the Mad Ninja Clan :buttrock:
I host a pubic access TV show called SciFi Ninja Theater.
We cover Tokusatsu and horror movies/series.
In many years of doing the show, we never had a girl talk about Tokusatsu.
I think it would be great to have a female perspective.
I'd like to put you on the show.
If you're interested, you can send me a DVD of your reviews.
You can e-mail me @ [email protected]
Thanks for your time and sorry if I'm being a bother :P
 
Howzit ALL,

Hey, so anyone get a Dengasher yet? I *think* I got one coming in...just wanted to know more about it from anyone who actually had it.:buttrock:

Henshin Safely and TIA:thumbs:
 
Singapore does not have the Dengasher yet. Only the Den-O belt is avaliable at select retailers and not in major shopping centers. Give it some time and it should be avaliable soon.
 
Dengasher mini-review...sort of.

Howzit ALL,

Welp, took the Dengasher out of the box and my kid and I took a stab at it, to see how well it would handle once connected in one of it's four forms.:thumbs: Added the two AAA batteries, turned on the switch...This thing is not too loud, about the same volume level as the Hyper Zecter. Here is a comparison pic with the Perfect Zecter:
DSCF0417.avif


There is a blue LED on the handle, but the light emitted from it is actually red. Sorry for the blurry shot, but I was swinging the camera cord outta the way.:sweat: This is the only light anywhere on the Dengasher. Sound effects occur whenever you remove a section from the handle, OR in "trigger fashion", like with the Perfect Zecter. The Dengasher makes sound effects in every different form you make it, and all in all, lock up when in Sword Form for example was "alright". About to state the obvious I know, but don't go swinging it like "the real thing".
DSCF0419.avif
DSCF0420.jpg



If you're into the Sword Form, here is the rubber blade in all it's fury!:laugh: It actually pivots out. I guess you can pretend you are in, "Part Two" of the Hissatsu Waza.:disappoin
DSCF0418.avif


Is the Dengasher worth getting? Well, considering this Rider relies on a weapon in every form he takes on, then I would say yes...just for the sake of having it to make your Den-O belt complete. However:

IF you can live without it, then take a Rider pass on it.:disappoin

Henshin safely all!:buttrock:
 
so you're telling me that's its not all that great huh... Well I want that badly but after your review... i donno now...

I will mod the Sword length and the Axe's size later... so i might just get it...
 
so you're telling me that's its not all that great huh... Well I want that badly but after your review... i donno now...

I will mod the Sword length and the Axe's size later... so i might just get it...

Howzit DeathWished,

Welp, in Gun and Axe Mode, it looks "decent". But look at the Sword mode...about 3" of blade if even that much. You can imagine the Rod mode.:disappoin However:

Like I said, it completes the Den-O belt thus far, and man, even I was thinking of throwing in a long plexi-blade in it!:buttrock:

Sound FX cool, but not too loud...

Henshin safely:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top