It sorta sounded like Kabuto-ish music.
A sign for the end of Den O?11?1
I love you lady mercury.......and the belt....im ordering both from tnj come monday
Awww, thank you~ Yesh, order it. Its ear deafening fun!
Wow.... LadyMercury you're a-fuckin'-dorable.
This goes up on the front page this Monday.
aww ^^;; thanks
Yay! Front page!
man I hope I get mines soon Remind me never to use SAL shipping again.
That's really weird, I've never had this problem with SAL, either ordering from a store or from a private Japanese seller.

Always, with SAL, its arrived exactly two weeks.
How the crap is anyone supposed to access the secret button witout damaging the belt!?!
And more importantly...I know Ryou isn't going to poke around his belt w/ a bobby pin to push it while a monster is running at him.
Ryoutarou: WAIT WAIT, HOLD ONN, IMAGINE! I gotta take this piece off!
Imagine: ... what?
Ryoutarou: Just give me a second.... alright... *pulls it off* There! Okay, now...
Imagine: ... what?
Ryoutarou: Got a pin I can stick in this hole?
Imagine: *facepalm*
Ryoutarou: What?! I can't go to final level without it!
*sporffle*
Actually, I think there's gonna be another gimick toy released this summer that'll attatch to this belt to keep the sound going so I don't have to hunt for a pin.
The sound for the secret button is kinda catchy
It is, but its the loudest song on the belt and its... augh... My ears.