Review: KR Den O DX Henshin Belts & Weapons

Can sumone post the DenKamenSword here?
I've seen a site about it but I wanna see more and by the way I wanna see Kingliner too I've got the Isurugi and planing to buy all the trains. Oh! And has anyone got the Denebic Buster yet? Is it released yet? I haven't check my updates lately and got no time to...
 
Yesterday, I went to Zecter's house and took pictures of his entire room. And now, I present the never-before-seen photos of the secret hideout of Kamen Rider toy collector Zecter!

Too lazy to upload the pics to HJU, so here's the link to my album:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/wyyc/DenLiner Review/

He's just gotten the Denebic Buster, and he also just won the Toys R 'US exclusive Faiz Gear box, which comes with some special edition Faiz toys that are in blue (the blue pointer looks pretty weird IMO). The case itself looks really sweet. I'll be posting links to pictures of Zecter's latest additions to his collection when I visit him again next week. Until then, those pictures in my album should tide you over. Note the number of toys in that room of his (including that cute dinosaur stuffed toy). Now that is a room I'd like to fall asleep every night in.

Edit: Oops, somehow my album was made private. I'm fixing that now.

Edit 2: Fixed. Hooray. And enjoy.
 
Last edited:
There are two Deno belts

One is the regular release Deno belt
& one is one that comes with the dengasher? and?..

Would anyone know what the differences are & what one is the better buy?..
 
^ The second one is probably not DX. So I would go for the just the DX belt and (if you can get it) the DX Dengasher
 
OK so I recieved my Denebic buster today and decided to put up a review for it.

DenebicBuster2.png
To start off here's the Denebic Buster in all it's glory. It's a little smaller then I had expected. It's about the same size as the Dengasher in Gun-mode. It used 2 AAA bateries. After inserting those and flicking the power switch you get a nice start up sound, followed by a voice (Dened?) exclaiming "Denebic Buster". After this you basically get 2 different sounds when you pull the trigger. Sound #1 is a short burst of gunfire. Sound #2 is the long burst of fire.

ZeroFormCard.png
Off course the Denebic Buster wouldn't be complete without the Zero Card. I was a bit surprised when I pulled the card out of the box only to find out that it wasn't the Zero Card used on the show with the Altair/Zero-sides. Instead you get a Vega/Zero-sided card. OT #2: Propmakers a slight hint we need a Altair/Zero-sided Ccard. OT #2: Wasn't there a discussion about this exact same thing being seen on the show? Anyways back on topic: insert the Zero card into your Zeronos belt first to power-up to Zero Form (the card does work with the belt). Next insert the Zero Card into the Denebic Buster and listen as the Denebic Buster charges it's power. Pull the trigger to get Denebic Busters finsher. Pull the trigger again and Deneb makes his trademark honest remark. That's your queue to try some unnecisary wrestling move on it.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top