I am impressed by how the game explores both narrative and character development. Grace’s early dependence on her mother Alyssa shows a depth of storytelling that goes beyond typical horror gameplay. The flashback sequence, combined with the realistic depiction of Grace’s panic attack, demonstrates that the developers are focusing on psychological tension, not just jump scares. I also find it interesting that Alyssa’s profession as a journalist is highlighted alongside the real-world dangers journalists face, which adds a layer of realism. It is rare for games to connect personal trauma with a larger social context, and this approach could make the player more invested in Grace’s journey. Furthermore, the return to Raccoon City ties the story back to the series’ roots, which will likely appeal to longtime fans. I am curious about how the game will handle Alyssa’s ambiguous fate. Making her the first mainline character to die could have major emotional impact, especially if players have grown attached to her story. The timeline jump, showing Grace returning eight years later, offers an opportunity to see how trauma shapes skills and personality, which is something few survival horror games explore. Overall, Resident Evil 9 seems to promise both intense horror and meaningful character arcs, which I think will elevate it above past installments.