Remembering the Good things about Masked Rider

Of course I remember that. Lol...I thought this thread was talking about his actual series which I don't remember much now. That's a good thing though.

I can't forget the series for one primary reason. How can you mess up decades of the Showa Era in one try?!!! How is it even possible?!

Saban has done more damage than Decade ever could...

I remember at the time seeing the "Masked Rider Warriors" and just wondering "Where the hell did this lot come from. It wasn't until many years later I found out about Kamen Rider and those guys all being the predecessors of the main guy I'd been watching all series.

I remmeber the Power Rangers multi-parter, and found it weird that the Rangers were never acknowledged in Masked Rider and vice versa.

Come to think of it, was Dex ever seen during "Countdown to Destruction"? There were other Ranger allies like Trey of Triforia, the Aquitar Rangers, and Blue Senturion, yet the Masked Rider was nowhere. Dex Stewart is a dick.

Class of 2005
The things that stands out with VRT...

The 3 Episode Pilot
Defending Dark Heart Saga
Debut of Uchu Keiji "Ryan"
Katlin Fan Service Moments (which caused the who is "cuter"...Kimberley or Katlin...ironically, Sarah Brown and AJJ were roommates at one point)
Jeb eating or harassing the Rooneys...and sounding like Jack Nicholson.
Red Python
VR Katlin Double Team

Freedom it was 2 episodes. Come on now. :laugh:

I remember the episode in which Ten come to the aid of his old teacher, Dex in fighting Dregon and Xaviax. It wasn't an episode of Masked Rider even though R. J. Roberts has a brief cameo and was wearing his Masked Rider, Masked Rider Super Gold and Masked Rider Super Blue costume though out that episode. It was the third episode of a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 5 episodes arc. No wonder, I like that episode. :thumbs: :laugh:

I remember the episode in which Ten come to the aid of his old teacher, Dex in fighting Dregon and Xaviax. It wasn't an episode of Masked Rider even though R. J. Roberts has a brief cameo and was wearing his Masked Rider, Masked Rider Super Gold and Masked Rider Super Blue costume though out that episode. It was the third episode of a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 5 episodes arc. No wonder, I like that episode. :thumbs: :laugh:

...not to mention this episode was excellent...:buttrock:

[hide]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4AQszkIliU"]Masked Rider Duo vs the Coin Dopoid - YouTube[/ame]
:loltongue:
[/hide]