Remembering the Good things about Masked Rider

DAIMON PAWNCH
Remember the episode where Dex lost his sanity to the power of his belt? Remember how it turned him into that monster and made him kill that earth chick that he got pregnant?

hqdefault.jpg

That was a good episode

Again...Saban might as well as used "Shin" just to make the insult complete.

Shin + ZO + J = Masked Rider Super Green...it's that simple...it's not rocket science instead of putting Black RX everywhere.

...btw...

When Dex realizes the full potential of the crystal...

Kr_black.jpg

"WARRIOR OF THE BLACK SUN...MASKED RIDER SUPER BLACK!!!":buttrock:

PS: ...realistically speaking...Wendee Lee as Magno and Jason Narvy as Combat Chopper...if anything.

Matrix of Leadership
When I was a kid I liked it.

Now, I wish I never laid eyes on it.

Matrix of Leadership
Remember the episode where Dex lost his sanity to the power of his belt? Remember how it turned him into that monster and made him kill that earth chick that he got pregnant?

hqdefault.jpg

That was a good episode

That really wasn't an episode, right?

I'll never forget that episode where Dex joined a street gang and defeated their monster leader after they killed a bunch of people in a drive by shooting.

When I was a kid I liked it.

Now, I wish I never laid eyes on it.

Same here. Although, maybe it was the same appeal that got me interested in the genuine Kamen Rider franchise. If an adaption can get you interested in the original show, then in my opinion, it has done something right.

Digital Artist
I don't remember much of this show except for the first episode, him becoming Super Blue and Super Gold. And that's it. I hate Ferbus.

Some kind of Beast mode
I was very little so I liked it. lol

Plus coming off of PR, if someone transformed by dawning a super powered suit I was in it for the long haul. Idk how, but even before re-watches I still remember the first episode of VR Troopers.

I was very little so I liked it. lol

Plus coming off of PR, if someone transformed by dawning a super powered suit I was in it for the long haul. Idk how, but even before re-watches I still remember the first episode of VR Troopers.

The things that stands out with VRT...

The 3 Episode Pilot
Defending Dark Heart Saga
Debut of Uchu Keiji "Ryan"
Katlin Fan Service Moments (which caused the who is "cuter"...Kimberley or Katlin...ironically, Sarah Brown and AJJ were roommates at one point)
Jeb eating or harassing the Rooneys...and sounding like Jack Nicholson.
Red Python
VR Katlin Double Team