Remember the days of Yugioh and Beyblade?

I want the Blue Eyes White Dragon. The Red Eyes doesn't look much like a Red Eyes. :sweat:

.


That's what I thought too, Red Eyes just looks like a generic dragon to me.

IMo, the best yugioh song EVER is this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPhmmAWby0"]YouTube - Clear Mind - Masaaki Endoh FULL Version Shooting Star Dragon Summon Theme HQ Audio DOWNLOAD[/ame]
 
Have you guys ever noticed that not all cards that have appeared in the Manga/Anime have made it into the Actual card game?

Well, i made up a few of them as they would appear as actual cards:
[HIDE]
747784278jpgset1set2insetfalsetypedescriptionIf20you20control2032022Blue20Eyes20White20Dragon222C20remove20them20from20the20game20to20specia.jpg

342842046jpgset1set2insetfalsetypeDragondescriptionThis20card20cannot20be20placed20in20your20deck20it20may20only20be20placed20in20your20Extr.jpg


These two cards where in Kaiba's deck in the first series (aka Season 0), and had very odd effect's, so i realized them.[/HIDE]
 
Of course I remember those days, I remember waking up on Saturday mornings to catch Yugioh, Jackie Chan Adventures, and Pokemon on Kids WB and then switching over to watch some stuff on Fox Kids. I enjoyed Beyblade and idolized Kai :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top