Relationship Poll - the 10 Worst things to find in a Boyfriends room

Any woman who thinks anime posters is worse than cockroaches is nasty. Sorry.
It's Japan, the land where you can't like anime at all over the age or 17 because you're an grown ass adult and that means you should be doing all you can to act like one.

Like spending hours on your cellphone texting people.
 
I can understand everything else, but is anime posters really that big of a deal to them? I guess it depends on which anime, but still.
 
It's Japan, the land where you can't like anime at all over the age or 17 because you're an grown ass adult and that means you should be doing all you can to act like one.

Which is really no different than it is anywhere else. Still kinda stupid though.

I can understand everything else, but is anime posters really that big of a deal to them? I guess it depends on which anime, but still.

Hentai posters is something I think would be more agreeable.
 
Nope, I'm not one of them.

I'm very strict person when it comes to cleaning. But I don't have those posers hanging around in the wall. And I keep my toilet stays CLEAN! >:(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top