Reionyx's Audition for Playstation 'The Tester'

770836278_VG7Cr-L.avif

Funny how true that is.
 
Wanted to bump this because voting started.
Everyone please go vote for Reionyx!....and if you have the time, me as well ^_^
 
Say what you want. They're not going to launch an analysis but you underestimate the ability that people can analyze so much in the matter of seconds in their own head. I know I certainly did; I picked up on some things and I voiced my opinion about the many ways she could improve or add to it if she wanted. If she's happy with it then that's fine- I wasn't forcing anyone to edit anything. My posts were just suggestions anyways so I don't know why you have a huge problem with it.

Actually Kura,

I really did appreciate your comments. They were extremely constructive and have helped me come up with ideas for a new better video. You really nailed some issues that need to be ironed out - that I did not see. ;)
I posted this here to also see what needed improving, because everything can and sometimes needs improving.
Thank you! ^_^!
 
Am I the only one that thinking having a Nintendo character in the background isnt a good idea?

HAHA! I know....right?

Why did I not think of that... :eyebrow:
hhhmmmm....I guess it shows I have Japanese interests...:D

I really don't know how critical the judges will be. Plus there is the Round 2, where you have to write an essay about yourself and why you want to be in the competition.
 
Have you even begun this essay dear? I saw that as i was gonna vote but i have to be a member of the site. ._. I no likey this. I wanna be supportive to you and this site haten.
 
Have you even begun this essay dear? I saw that as i was gonna vote but i have to be a member of the site. ._. I no likey this. I wanna be supportive to you and this site haten.

It is in the planning stages at the moment. ;)
I don't want to write a huge essay at the moment, and then not make it into the 2nd Round.
*crosses fingers* :D
 
If you make it you have to show us the essay. I love reading essay's on this kind of thing.

Sure. :D

I am currently in the Top 60 out of approx. 2500 contestants. I have 140 votes at the moment.
If anyone from Henshin Justice likes Playstation and does not mind signing up for the website, pretty please vote for Koju and I! It would be awesome to get 2 HJ members entering round 2 and maybe even getting into the show itself! You can vote once everyday for 20 days.

My profile: https://casting.thetester.com/ReionyxZero
Koju's Profile: https://casting.thetester.com/Kojunho

Thank you! :anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top