REIGN: The First Published Work of Tristan Day! >_>

Dr. Tristan

wanna hear a joke?
Well, the time finally came. I've just conquered the first hurtle into a creative career, and managed to have my first book published.

The book is called REIGN. It's a fantasy adventure story about an angelic prince with supernatural powers, on the run from his father.

I'm very excited about this, and would like to invite everyone to check it out at the Barnes & Noble website, where you can see the book cover, read a brief blurb, and if you're interested, order yourself a copy.

REIGN by Tristan Day

I'm a new author, so I would really like as much help as possible in spreading the word about this project. If you know of any friends or family members that might find this book of interest, please, please let them know. I would appreciate it more than you could possibly know.

Thanks! :)
 
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has supported the book as it struggled to find a readership, and also to invite anyone that missed it the first time to check it out.

A small trailer ad was created in the meantime.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjAtjhuIMs&feature=channel_page"]REIGN[/ame]

Thanks again!
 
This is very belated, but congratulations! I always like hearing when someone gets published for the first time.

Don't lose heart because a first work is struggling-- just getting one book out will be a tremendous help in getting to a second one that might hit the big time.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top