Re-Watching: Power Rangers RPM and Go-Onger

Go-onger > Goseiger

Not much but its something.

I'd actually argue against that...Goseiger was far from the best sentai ever but Go-Onger was just bad (only saved by the Wings). I'd take people yelling Tensou over Lets Go-On anyway. Not to mention Go-Ongers cast (not including the Wings) was just plain irritating. Oh and the talking Engines didn't help either >_>
 
I'd actually argue against that...Goseiger was far from the best sentai ever but Go-Onger was just bad (only saved by the Wings). I'd take people yelling Tensou over Lets Go-On anyway. Not to mention Go-Ongers cast (not including the Wings) was just plain irritating. Oh and the talking Engines didn't help either >_>

So I guess you hated Abaranger too?
 
Go-onger had better fights. The fights in RPM bored me to tears! All the long boring parts overshadowed the well done parts. Even when they used scenes from Go-onger they sucked all the fun right out of them. Whenever I would be watching an episode I would basically tune out the battles or even fast forward through them.

QFT.
Koichi seems to think that an action scene has to involve shaky cam and filming at an angle. I was surprised when his work on KRW and Gokaiger turned out to be good.
 
So I guess you hated Abaranger too?

King, why is it that you always seem so negative about things? Lighten up bro.

Personally, i hated Go-Onger, i found it to be too silly, I stopped watching it after a while, came back for the Wings, stopped again, then saw the preview for the 2 part finale and was like :O_O: "they're getting serious!" so then I took a weekend to catch up for the finale and enjoyed those last few episodes, then came Shinken which was an orgasm for me, albeit it had it's ridiculous moments too, yes i'm looking at you Genta :redface2: .

As for Goseiger? Dropped that in 10 episodes I believe? I found it to be more aweful (somebody please correct my grammar there) than Go-Onger, idk why, but maybe I saw the "toy commercial" aspect that people were always talking about? Anyway, I preferred Go-On to Gosei, but Shinken to both, and possibly Gokai to all of em...minus green...
 
King, why is it that you always seem so negative about things? Lighten up bro.

Well first I wasn't talking to you. I asked the other guy a question. He made it a point to say he didn't like the talking mecha in Go-Onger, so I am wondering if he also hated Abaranger.

And second. If I am the one so negative, why is it that so many others are hating on Go-on when I am not?
 
Well first I wasn't talking to you. I asked the other guy a question. He made it a point to say he didn't like the talking mecha in Go-Onger, so I am wondering if he also hated Abaranger.

And second. If I am the one so negative, why is it that so many others are hating on Go-on when I am not?

That's exactly what I was talking about dude, that first sentence wasn't really needed. The other guy was just expressing his opinion on the matter, but the way you worded your response to his post seemed a little douchey. As for your second paragraph, this is an opinionated thread bro, anybody can express their hate/love for RPM or Go-on.

Anyway, all i'm saying is no need to be negative all of the time, lighten up, be more polite and there was something else I was going to say but I can't recall it right now hmmm.
 
That's exactly what I was talking about dude, that first sentence wasn't really needed. The other guy was just expressing his opinion on the matter, but the way you worded your response to his post seemed a little douchey. As for your second paragraph, this is an opinionated thread bro, anybody can express their hate/love for RPM or Go-on.

Anyway, all i'm saying is no need to be negative all of the time, lighten up, be more polite and there was something else I was going to say but I can't recall it right now hmmm.

Naw. My question to him was simple "I guess you didn't like abaranger"? If you think that's negative or what ever, that's your deal. And if you think my response to him was douchy.... All I have to say to that is :anime:

And as far as "negative all the time" same reponse :anime: And anyway since you took this thread off topic, I will try to get it back on topic.

I can't stand RPM. I watched 1-10 and eps off and on. It never clicked with me. Go-Onger isn't all that great of a sentai, but it had it's moments. The talking mecha didn't bug me. The characters were all pretty fleshed out in their personalities. I also loved the music.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top