FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Apr 4, 2010 #741 Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: It's awfully blurry...any chance of find one that's a little clearer? Click to expand... Well, Hiroki's Art Book for KoF 2002 Unlimited Match won't be out for a awhile, but I'll try.:redface2:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: It's awfully blurry...any chance of find one that's a little clearer? Click to expand... Well, Hiroki's Art Book for KoF 2002 Unlimited Match won't be out for a awhile, but I'll try.:redface2:
Sndtrkman Member Apr 17, 2010 #743 Hey Ragna, do you think I could get a "Brightest Day" sig just like what Misfits has, just somewhat different?
Hey Ragna, do you think I could get a "Brightest Day" sig just like what Misfits has, just somewhat different?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Apr 18, 2010 #744 I'll see what I can come up with.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! May 17, 2010 #750 Nah...just doing the random favor or two. [HIDE] [/HIDE]