ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jun 9, 2009 #371 Derek, I like to make a banner request.... This: http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11865_400x600.jpg And "Batman: Reborn" Logo ----> http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/992/992736/batman-20090608052357100.jpg Let's say... Dick Grayson is the new Dark Knight of Gotham City or This is the beginning for the new Dark Knight. Thank you. Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
Derek, I like to make a banner request.... This: http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11865_400x600.jpg And "Batman: Reborn" Logo ----> http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/992/992736/batman-20090608052357100.jpg Let's say... Dick Grayson is the new Dark Knight of Gotham City or This is the beginning for the new Dark Knight. Thank you.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 9, 2009 #372 Immortal of Justice said: D, can make a sig out of these? http://www.incontention.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/defiance.jpg http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Defiance/liev_schreiber_defiance_movie_image__1_.jpg Put the text "Freedom begins with an act of" with this logo at the last of the sentence. Click to expand...
Immortal of Justice said: D, can make a sig out of these? http://www.incontention.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/defiance.jpg http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Defiance/liev_schreiber_defiance_movie_image__1_.jpg Put the text "Freedom begins with an act of" with this logo at the last of the sentence. Click to expand...
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 9, 2009 #373 ForeverRed said: Derek, I like to make a banner request.... This: http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11865_400x600.jpg And "Batman: Reborn" Logo ----> http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/992/992736/batman-20090608052357100.jpg Let's say... Dick Grayson is the new Dark Knight of Gotham City or This is the beginning for the new Dark Knight. Thank you. Click to expand...
ForeverRed said: Derek, I like to make a banner request.... This: http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11865_400x600.jpg And "Batman: Reborn" Logo ----> http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/992/992736/batman-20090608052357100.jpg Let's say... Dick Grayson is the new Dark Knight of Gotham City or This is the beginning for the new Dark Knight. Thank you. Click to expand...
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Jun 9, 2009 #375 Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: Click to expand... Beautiful. I love it. Thank you. :thumbs:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jun 12, 2009 #376 My first attempt at a wallpaper.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Jun 12, 2009 #378 Dude...that is awesome! I like Sailor moon...so that scores high for me. :anime: