Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Mar 25, 2009 #92 Yep, I'm definitely ready to kick **** out of some d-bag. :laugh: D, magnificent work. :castlerock:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Mar 25, 2009 #93 Took me ages to find the suit logo...God, what a chore than was.
GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Mar 26, 2009 #94 I have just noticed this thread. Your works are good :buttrock:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Mar 30, 2009 #96 Yeah, but like I explained in my PM, the links you gave me were all 403 errors and the Tora Shinken-Oh pic had too much text in it for me to work around.
Yeah, but like I explained in my PM, the links you gave me were all 403 errors and the Tora Shinken-Oh pic had too much text in it for me to work around.
CaptainB_Money /B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage. Mar 30, 2009 #97 Derek what are the possibilities of you doing a Banner for my blog if I provide you with the right Images?
Derek what are the possibilities of you doing a Banner for my blog if I provide you with the right Images?
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Mar 30, 2009 #98 Depending on what it is, a high possibility.
parawh0re_16 Member Mar 30, 2009 #99 hi. can i have a request? can you make me a resident evil 5 set? i want chris and jill on it. thanks.
hi. can i have a request? can you make me a resident evil 5 set? i want chris and jill on it. thanks.
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Mar 30, 2009 #100 Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: Click to expand... Just want to comment on this. A very straight forward banner of toku awesomeness you got there, D.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge said: Click to expand... Just want to comment on this. A very straight forward banner of toku awesomeness you got there, D.