hi, everybody, i just watched episode 37 of kamen rider W, n i hv a questions regarding whether shoutarou n philip know about the organisation was runned by the sonozaki family or not?

from episode 37, when wakana met philip and told him about her older sister running out of home, philip remembered the incident where he was almost being captured by the taboo dopant during the episode with thr arms dopant. so, does philip knows that the taboo dopant was indeed wakana's older sister?

as far as i know, all this while shoutarou and philip know that the dopant with a driver is a commander of an organisation. i bet they don't know the organisation was the Museum and i also bet they don't know that the organisation was belong to the sonozaki family. Am i right? i know shoutarou and philip had encountered the taboo dopant before during begins night and may have seen her human form, but i bet they don't know that she was wakana's older sister right? am i right? then how come philip can think of the incident when he was nearly captured by the taboo dopant the moment wakana told her about her older sister running away from home? am i missing out some details or what? what do you all think?

I'm inside you...
whether shoutarou n philip know about the organisation was runned by the sonozaki family or not?

They didn't even know it existed. The only one who actually saw a Foundation X member, specifically Kazu was Terui, and he also does not even know about Foundation X.

EDIT: You meant Museum? They knew Museum earlier in the series, but they don't know that it was run by the Sonozakis until Wakana transformed into Claydoll infront of Philip.

so, does philip knows that the taboo dopant was indeed wakana's older sister?

Yes. They knew who Saeko was in later episodes. And when they found out that Wakana is her sister, it's obvious that Saeko is her sister too.

i bet they don't know the organisation was the Museum and i also bet they don't know that the organisation was belong to the sonozaki family.

They knew that at some point that Museum are distributors of Gaia Memories in early episodes, but when Wakana transformed in front of Philip, they knew that it was ran by the Sonozakis, being that she was a Commander.

i know shoutarou and philip had encountered the taboo dopant before during begins night and may have seen her human form

Shotaro has not seen Saeko in Begin's Night, only Taboo. Philip, maybe.

EDIT: That's right, Shotaro already seen Taboo when Narumi transformed into Skull and that Saeko was surprised he had a Lost Driver. That's why Shotaro is not at all surprised when Taboo showed up at episode 1.

but i bet they don't know that she was wakana's older sister right?

At the time of Begins Night, they never knew who Taboo even was, and Shotaro does not even know what was going on with the mission with Narumi, he was just with him at the time and knew all of this.

then how come philip can think of the incident when he was nearly captured by the taboo dopant the moment wakana told her about her older sister running away from home?

I don't know about this one, I have my W episodes in another hard drive which is not connected right now, so I cannot view the episodes and answer this, but I do remember the flashback that you said.

Last edited:
hi, everybody, i just watched episode 37 of kamen rider W, n i hv a questions regarding whether shoutarou n philip know about the organisation was runned by the sonozaki family or not?

from episode 37, when wakana met philip and told him about her older sister running out of home, philip remembered the incident where he was almost being captured by the taboo dopant during the episode with thr arms dopant. so, does philip knows that the taboo dopant was indeed wakana's older sister?

as far as i know, all this while shoutarou and philip know that the dopant with a driver is a commander of an organisation. i bet they don't know the organisation was the Museum and i also bet they don't know that the organisation was belong to the sonozaki family. Am i right? i know shoutarou and philip had encountered the taboo dopant before during begins night and may have seen her human form, but i bet they don't know that she was wakana's older sister right? am i right? then how come philip can think of the incident when he was nearly captured by the taboo dopant the moment wakana told her about her older sister running away from home? am i missing out some details or what? what do you all think?

They know who Sonozaki Saeko is. And once Philip found out Wakana was his sister, obviously he'll realise Saeko's his older sister.