Protect IP Bill (E-Parasite)...is our Government getting more & more stupid?

I hate it when you post on here Longhorn. Not to say I don't appreciate being informed of these things but...you rarely bring us good news...oh well. To the petitions gentlmen.
 
Last edited:
I hate it when you post on here Loghorn. Not to say I don't appreciate being informed of these things but...you rarely bring us good news...oh well. To the petitions gentlemen.

I'm just posting every idiotic thing that the Congress, Hollywood, RIAA, MPAA, etc. are doing concerning the internet, that's all.

I don't like posting bad news, either, but, it's the only way for all of us to stand up to those morons. Until those idiots get the hint & stop trying to take away our 1st amendment of free speech for the internet, I will continue to expose of their actions of what they're doing to everybody (not just from this site).
 
I hate it when you post on here Loghorn. Not to say I don't appreciate being informed of these things but...you rarely bring us good news...oh well. To the petitions gentlemen.

I'm just posting every idiotic thing that the Congress, Hollywood, RIAA, MPAA, etc. are doing concerning the internet, that's all.

I don't like posting bad news, either, but, it's the only way for all of us to stand up to those morons. Until those idiots get the hint & stop trying to take away our 1st amendment of free speech for the internet, I will continue to expose their actions of what they're doing to everybody (not just from this site).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top