Protect IP Bill (E-Parasite)...is our Government getting more & more stupid?

SOPA is now officially CISPA.

The latest attempt by Congress to try to regulate and control the Internet is no longer known as SOPA but CISPA: the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act. The SOPA-like bill would give companies the power to collect information on their subscribers and hand it over to the government and all they have to do is request it. Kendall Burman, senior national security fellow for the Center for Democracy and Technology, joins Liz Wahl to talk about what this means for online freedoms.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2TmSmbUQI"]SOPA changes name to CISPA - YouTube[/ame]
 
Does US government have nothing to do besides lobbying those "anti-piracy" laws? All theese ACTAs, SOPAs or whatever they want to call it are useless.
 
Does US government have nothing to do besides lobbying those "anti-piracy" laws? All theese ACTAs, SOPAs or whatever they want to call it are useless.

I agree. Don't they have real problems to worry about, such as, I don't know, fixing this damn economy?

As soon as I'm getting some money, I'm getting a VPN. **** that.
 
I agree. Don't they have real problems to worry about, such as, I don't know, fixing this damn economy?

And they want to accept all theese laws with economical problems? Do they want US economy to collapse? Just what are they thinking?

As soon as I'm getting some money, I'm getting a VPN. **** that.

I'm already using I2P system - it should be enough to prevert such censorship.
 
Microsoft released a utterly bizarre and confusing anti-piracy video.

Can you guys tell where the "piracy" happens in that video? Because all I see is so many different levels of FAIL.

This is just so common...

About that video - what, even here nobody buys pirate stuff - if someone pirates something, that he just downloads it for free. And "lurks everywhere" - really? Like, you can't tell the difference between pirated and licensed stuff or what?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top