Protect IP Bill (E-Parasite)...is our Government getting more & more stupid?

They are pretty desperate...

Yep. They are. Like one poster from there said, & I quote,

Maybe if the industry got their heads out of their asses & realised people won't pay for some extremely expensive piece's of stuff where they could get it free "open source" or free to download and actually stop thinking the product is the best thing in the world, & remember that the customers, consumers, fans come first, then people won't have a reason to download & pirate stuff.

And I totally agree with that. Here's another one to agree with:

The internet has caused an upheaval in the traditional power balance. The entertainment industry has lost its dominant position as a gatekeeper. They might be lashing out in anger now, but it is all useless. It may sound crazy, but I'm loving every new law that restricts our rights. Bring it on, let's see how far they and their political minions are willing to take this. Just remember that the further you let this escalate, the more horrific the backlash will be.

Another comment I completely agree with. Hollywood, the Government, etc., are really asking for "World War III" to happen. Not just from taking away rights from the internet, but everywhere else, like NDAA, etc.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBLuOelC88&feature=g-u-u&context=G2945d96FUAAAAAAAFAA"]President Obama Question Google+ Hangout Response by Mike Mozart re: Richard O'Dwyer - YouTube[/ame]
 
That guy freaks me the hell out. Anyways, Poland has suspended ACTA for now. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505244_162-57371132/poland-halts-copyright-law-after-mass-protests/

I agree.

Thank the gods that Poland decided to do this. I know this has probably been asked quite a number of times but: WHY the heck are companies trying to stifle something that brought SO MANY people together?

It just baffles me. Also, on a somewhat-unrelated note, the FBI is trying to take down Anonymous by taking a call with Scotland Yard. Guess What?

Anonymous HACKED their call so they could hear the whole thing.
 
I have to resurrect this thread for the following:

Link.

Now they're trying to pass this bill in order to have the military monitor the internet.

And apparently, SOPA has already passed in Ireland:

Link.

Very ridiculous.
 
I have to resurrect this thread for the following:

Link.

Now they're trying to pass this bill in order to have the military monitor the internet.

And apparently, SOPA has already passed in Ireland:

Link.

Very ridiculous.

THIS BLOODY SUCKS!!

I feel sorry for everybody living in Ireland right now. I wonder what Aarowned (Masked Rider)'s opinion on this is, I wonder where he is right now these days?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top