Liquid Chris Sentai
Member
Here is my prediction if Henshin Justice were a Shonen Jump comic.
Keith Justice=Bobobo-Bobobobo
Shagon Kabuto=Don Patch
Cirno=Jelly Jiggler
ZZ=Gasser
NateRiver=Beauty
Kamen Rider Simon=Dengakuman
Hidden Masta=Captain Battleship
KingRanger=OVER
I wonder why we haven't seen KingRanger lately.
*Keith Justice gets striked by shingamyeonblack*
Shingamyeonblack: "I'll tell you why KingRanger hasn't been here as of lately, because I'M A TORPEDO! So you better get used to it. :laugh:Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo!:laugh:"
NateRiver: "THAT'S HOW YOU LAUGH!?"
Shingamyeonblack: "Oh no, I think I feel a sneeze coming in. Ha ah TORPEDO!"
NateRiver: "OKAY! WE GET IT! YOU'RE A TORPEDO!"
Tell me what you think Henshin Justice would be like if it were a Shonen Jump comic.
Keith Justice=Bobobo-Bobobobo
Shagon Kabuto=Don Patch
Cirno=Jelly Jiggler
ZZ=Gasser
NateRiver=Beauty
Kamen Rider Simon=Dengakuman
Hidden Masta=Captain Battleship
KingRanger=OVER
I wonder why we haven't seen KingRanger lately.
*Keith Justice gets striked by shingamyeonblack*
Shingamyeonblack: "I'll tell you why KingRanger hasn't been here as of lately, because I'M A TORPEDO! So you better get used to it. :laugh:Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo! Torpedo!:laugh:"
NateRiver: "THAT'S HOW YOU LAUGH!?"
Shingamyeonblack: "Oh no, I think I feel a sneeze coming in. Ha ah TORPEDO!"
NateRiver: "OKAY! WE GET IT! YOU'RE A TORPEDO!"
Tell me what you think Henshin Justice would be like if it were a Shonen Jump comic.