POWERMORE - 1,000,000 for Paramore to sing the Power Rangers theme!

First I'd like to say I've been gone because my computer started getting freaky virus warnings whenever I visited this site. I'm currently using the school computers here until I get myself a laptop. Nice to see some of you again.

Anyway.

7b7dfee0.jpg

http://heropower.livejournal.com/224119.html

It hit me randomly one night. I just thought it'd be cool. No, weed was not involved. But yeah, I started something on Twitter, now Facebook, and I hope it expands and I hope it actually happens. Being a communications major, I'm constantly reminded at how powerful the internet and social networking is. It came true especially this past summer when Betty White hosted SNL out of the Facebook page.

So...

With my crazy, non-high idea of Paramore either covering the Power Rangers theme or singing something new for Power Rangers Samurai and this kooky belief that social networking is all that it's cracked up to be, I decided to give this a shot.

Please join us in getting the mainstream exposure Power Rangers NEEDS to be the #1 franchise again, as Saban and us lifelong fans hopes it to be. Paramore is currently the hottest band that attracts the adults as well as the tweens. Having them attached to Power Rangers could do wonders for the franchise. Not to mention, they're pretty effing good.

Join the Facebook group HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_165837760095023&ap=1

Join the tweets on Twitter using the hashtag #GoGoParamoreRangers, and keep replying to @paramore to get them noticing!

Good night, and good luck.
-Eric

:castlerock:

I had no idea this board had a Castle Crashers GIF. Nice.

It's Judgement Time!
sounds awesome. good luck! I dont use twitter or facebook. But if I did and if I knew wtf you were talking about, I would totally do it!

The Bun Is In Your Mind
I personally am lobbying for Puffy AmiYumi to do the next PR theme :castlerock:

Paramore making a song for Power Rangers, or even covering a the original song would be...EPIC!

Some kind of Beast mode
Sorry Mega, but like the non-dickheads on RB said, too much is at risk for the band and too much money would have to be spent on Saban's part.

The band wouldn't be at risk, but it would require a butt load of money that's for sure.

Actually it wouldn't.

If you think about it, the millions of fans that are Paramore fans probably grew up watching Power Rangers. Seeing one of the most popular bands with a young fanbase covering a PR song could work. However, as you said...it would require A LOT OF GREENAGE!