Power Rangers Zeo - Zeonize!

Beats me. The thing I really loved about Zeo was the theme song for the Gold Ranger and the time Rocky fell for the blind girl.

The only thing I didn't really care for in that series was Auric as he was really kinda useless.

My favorite episodes were the two part set of the title, "King for a Day" where Tommy get's brainwashed.

Seriously, how many times has he been on the side of evil now...if even for a short time?
 
Beats me. The thing I really loved about Zeo was the theme song for the Gold Ranger and the time Rocky fell for the blind girl.

The only thing I didn't really care for in that series was Auric as he was really kinda useless.

That was a good episode. I could relate to Penny since I've also experienced pity from others just because I'm not like them.

Auric was only shown in three episodes, and he went out with a whimper. Literally.
 
Zeo really was a great Power Rangers season. And I absolutely loved the fact that they brought back Jason to be the Gold Ranger.

Also, I kind of wished that they could have brought the Zeo Rangers back in either Turbo, or In Space, as they still had their powers. And their Zords. I think the only season prior to In Space to do so.
 
I wish they let Jason have the KingBrace as the Gold Zeonizer. He looks off when they group morph.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top