Power Rangers: Super Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion Thread (OCTOBER 13th, NEW EPS)

Look at the mediocre airing schedule. How do they expect to have a series do well if they don't air the episodes consistently?

Avatar's ratings dropped a bit when it was messed around with and the same goes for any show. It's as if they don't care about it.

Quality or not , if you cannot promote and keep it consistent on your own end, why should Saban bother making a quality product if they could care less and make a lackluster release of the episodes?

The point is this, the series did do well. So I have no idea what you are even talking about.:sly:
 
Stuck on Christmas aired in Canada today, it's a bit better than the first one, despite being another clip show.

Weirdly enough, it used the season one opening, yet still says "Super Samurai" at the end.
 
Stuck on Christmas aired in Canada today, it's a bit better than the first one, despite being another clip show.

Weirdly enough, it used the season one opening, yet still says "Super Samurai" at the end.

What monster did they use for Gred?

I like the PRS opening sequence better, but only because it doesn't show all the rangers with those stupid smiles on their faces.
 
What monster did they use for Gred?

I like the PRS opening sequence better, but only because it doesn't show all the rangers with those stupid smiles on their faces.

I thought I was alone on this. :thumbs:

Glad this is over...:coolshades:
 
Not uploading for obvious reasons, but here are some screenshots of the blu ray in their full HD glory:

[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/shinkengerbluray2.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/antoniolaurenbluray.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/dayuhumanbluray.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/jaydenscurred.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/shinkengerbluray.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/shogunbluray.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/blurayshogun.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/bluraygroupshogun1.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/megamodebluray.jpg[/ame]

Strange Case of the Munchies screencaps from blu ray:

[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies1.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies2.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies3.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies4.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies5.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies6.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies7.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies8.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies9.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies10.jpg[/ame]
[ame]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/raz1337/munchies11.jpg[/ame]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top