Power Rangers Spinoffs Round 4: Saban's Masked Rider

YAAAAA! Go Masked Rider!!!!!

loved the show so so much.

im actually planning on doing a continuation next year using kamen rider raw footage look out for it :D
 
Again, for the love of fucking goddamn ****, stop adding the motherloving Tokusatsus to these motherloving threads and busting up the point of them!

GOD!

Wish I'd stepped up sooner.

**** yeah, Black is better, but that's nothing to do with the shows own merits.... which were sketchy at best.

Personally, I thought Dex was cool and him being from Mironoi and knowing Zordon. I liked that and the Power Ranger Crossover.

What I didn't like was the multi-cultural family and Ferbus. Like I said, it seemed like a wack 80's sitcom meshed with Toku. Could've been done better and what good was done... I couldn't notice past the formula they laid down.

I think it was alright, but there was too much stacked against it.
 
I didn't like this show. It was too cheesy for it's own good. I loved Masked Rider's introduction in PR's "A Friend in Need" but his own show... :nono:
 
No! I hate it and RX!

T.J. Roberts...sheesh. A sort of American precursor to how they'd start casting tokusatsu in the '00s. Which means "anorexic wimp-dorks."
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Again, for the love of fucking goddamn ****, stop adding the motherloving Tokusatsus to these motherloving threads and busting up the point of them!

GOD!
But it's always been like this since Forever Red started the first one..
 
And always a bad idea.

I'm not yellin' at you or him directly, I just really wish you guys had left out the "versus" angle when the shows alone have enough to critque.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
And always a bad idea.

I'm not yellin' at you or him directly, I just really wish you guys had left out the "versus" angle when the shows alone have enough to critque.

...okay then...Masked Rider felt too much like an ABC Family Sitcom...from the 80s. Nuff for ya??? :laugh:
 
Okay, I will admit the team-up intro in Power Rangers was kind of cool, if only because it was a neat idea, and there's something funny to me about seeing a bunch of guys in gas masks hold their own against the Rangers. :laugh:

As for the actual show itself...to say it was a missed opportunity would be an understatement. But hey, if people like it, people like it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top