Power Rangers Spinoffs Round 4: Saban's Masked Rider

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
glcorps2002 said:
And the mother was even hotter! :laugh:
Oh yeah!! Cadice Kita, how could I forget about her?!! :laugh:
The only reason to watch Masked Rider.

Oh, does anyone have that episode where she get's turned into "Barbaria" and wears the Maribaron suit?!!
 
It's okay, not as bad as people make it out to be. Though the hacking of J and ZO into it was really obvious and done in a really sucky way.
 
Yeah...Masked Rider was allright, but Kamen Rider Black was the first KR series I ever watched, and then after that, my friend lent me RX...it holds a near and dear place in my heart...
 
MASKED RIDER SUPER BLACK!!!

(...they use the Kamen Rider Black footage for season 3...LMAO)

<<

>>



*gets chased by Rider Fans armed with Riblocanes*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top