Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 5/7 'Fish Out of Water'

Lol, Gold Sushi man :laugh: Oh lord, the way you said that makes me think he'll drive up in a sushi truck instead of a sushi cart and will be selling sushi to little kids.

:laugh: So awkward...

I can see him rolling up in a sushi Jeep, coming out and morphing in super slow motion..lol

Oh New Zealand..how you scarred Power Rangers for life.

The hot dog man with a sushi motif :laugh: wonder how they'd explain that.

:rofl:
 
So during the initial broadcast, i didnt hear the growling you guys were talking about during Decker's last scene, so now i turned up the volume on my laptop and put my ear to it, and I think that growling was the crunching of his boots against the leaves, maybe the mic was too close?
 
There was definitely leaf crunching yes, but definitely a growl. first shot during the eyes -- leaves, in the second shot, the close up of his thighs as he stops and positions there was a growl that sounded pretty dead on for the red lion in WF.

I don't know if it was intended to be him, a random background animal, or a nod ... but it was there, clear as day.

And there is no such thing as "mic too close". That was Japanese footage and they use no audio track from the sentai episode. Every sound would be SFX files added in post.
 
Rewatching this episode has made me realize that Mia has some nice boobs, and I saw a some of her nipple! :169: Yes people, i am that bored :laugh:

YOU SICK MAN!!! :shakefist

TIMEOUT!
Did anyone else notice the GOLD samuraizer that Jii pulled out to call Kevin??

Yes, I also noticed that, but I don't think he'll be the Gold Ranger!
 
Last edited:
I went and rewatched the episode, go to the part of where Juzo is walking in the forest I do hear the growl and roar of the lion. And just to add to the fact the it might very well be Cole he says the one line that I think prove it. The line he says is, "So the Samurai rangers have returned, but so have I."

That to me say that just maybe he is Cole and not a different guy. The pieces just fit in the right spot to say that it. But it won't be confirmed until we know more later on. So I say is hold on and just keep it as a theory, not fact. Believe me even I want Cole to back as a former ranger gone to the dark side.
 
Last edited:
In Shinkenger, we're shown the secret identity of the fisherman at the end. If Samurai is going to do that as well, they hid it extremely well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top