Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 13 - "The Blue and The Gold"

Pretty average episode. A definite step down compared to the previous two eps, but it had good moments. The plot had an old school vibe to it, which I found pretty entertaining. I enjoyed the chemistry between Antonio and Kevin, and the acting was on key all around (even for Najee). I'd say the highlights of the episode were the Bulk and Spike scenes, Kevin gaining a true understanding of Antonio, the unmorphed fight, Octoroo stepping up to do more than Xandred has done, and the Dayu/Deker scene. Also, I really enjoyed the BGM during the MZ fight. Everything else was just there...

Also, I'm not sure I like where they're going with the Deker/Dayu thing. It feels like its going to be a road of what will be easily predicted, and I was hoping they were going to stick closer to Dayu's backstory. However, if this is a chance to see something original then I'm open to the idea for now.
 
Hey guys, I have a question. Is it weird if Kevin's first line of dialog from this episode made me close the video and proceed to delete the file from my computer?
 
I much prefer the grey and blue to the blue and the gold.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iSKEZA8PQ"]YouTube - Grey and Blue[/ame]
 
:laugh: What was the line again?

I dont remember.... but it made me pretty angry.

rambo0007.gif
 
I prefer Shinkenger's MOTW plan way more than PR Samurai's, which was to sacrifice young ladies to the old well so it can become a portal between the two worlds. Destroying toys just sound so lame by comparison.
 
OK, there was only about 3 things I liked about this epsidoe:
-The Decker and Dayu scene, it makes me wonder what Saban did to the Power Ranger ver of the Juzo and Dayu plot of Shinkenger
-Antino's plan to spy on Kevin, it was ok but, better then Genta's which was to be a Kururo(or however its supposed to be spelled)
-The Bulk and Spike scenes, it actually made me laugh for once

Everything else, sucked
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top