Even if you don't agree with the execution you gotta admit that the living talking mecha partners was an interesting dynamic that we're probably gonna miss out on in RPM.
Heck they could have made the Engines more to your taste!
I'm sure they'll make something good and I'm glad they're being bold with this new setting. I just hope they don't fall back on old patterns too often(if we get another 'Red Ranger is Moping' episode I'll scream!).
PS: I was just looking for an excuse to use that Godot pic :laugh:
I looked up on TVGuide.com's Listings of ABC March 7th at 12:00 & 12:30 PM and it says "Power Rangers: Jungle Fury". Also, I looked on Zap2It.com and I looked up Power Rangers on the ABC Listings in my area and there was no data for the series after Feb. 28.
With this and lack of OFFICIAL promos, there's something fishy going on. You may agree or disagree, and I can be proven wrong, but that's just how I see things.